Search This Blog

Monday 22 September 2014

Prayer Point: Destroy Your Limitation


1.        Any power that would work to hide the key of my elevation this, receive double failure, in Jesus name.
2.        Every hold of the power of familiar spirit on my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus. 

 
3.        Evil birds assigned against my excellence and divine upliftments this year, die, in the name of Jesus.
4.        Every spiritual bat programmed against my divine upliftments this year, die now, in the name of Jesus.
5.        Every spiritual vulture programmed against my divine upliftments this year, die now, in Jesus name.
6.        Every spiritual dog programmed against my divine upliftments this year, die now, in the name of Jesus.
7.        I crush every satanic lion from rising against my divine upliftments, in the name of Jesus.
8.        O Lord, I refuse to live under any satanic cloud, in the name of Jesus.
9.        O Lord, sweep oppressors with the broom of destruction.
10.    Let every evil power increasing against me fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
Like Us 

No comments: