Search This Blog

Friday 19 September 2014

How much do we owe By Pastor Max Lucdo

How do I deal with the debt I owe to God? Deny it? My conscience won’t let me. Find worse sins in others? God won’t fall for that. Try to pay it off? I could, but we don’t know the cost of sin. We don’t even know how much we owe. What do we do?
Listen to Paul’s answer in what one scholar says is possibly the single most important paragraph ever written. Romans 3:24-25 says, “All need to be made right with God by his grace, which is a free gift. They need to be made free from sin through Jesus Christ. God gave him as a way to forgive sin through faith in the blood of Jesus.”
Simply put. The cost of your sins is more than you can pay. The gift of your God is more than you can imagine. We are made right with God, by grace, through faith!
Get Connected

No comments: