Search This Blog

Monday 22 September 2014

Prayer Point: Finding Favor With Others


1.   Father Lord, release your dew of heaven upon every dry situation in my life in the name of Jesus.
2.   Every demonic antenna magnetizing disfavor in my life be dismantled by the fire of God. 

 
3.   Oh Lord, generate my love and favor in the hearts of my divine helpers in the name of Jesus.
4.   Oh Lord, hammer my matter into the mind of those who will assist me so that they do not suffer from demonic loss of memory in the name of Jesus.
5.   Lord Jesus, arise in all your power and destroy anything working against my favor in the name of Jesus.
6.   Oh Lord, generate my love and favor in the hearts of my divine helpers in the name of Jesus.
7.   Every evil wall of partition between me and my divine helper be scattered by the fire of God in Jesus name.
8.   I destroy by the blood of Jesus every evil manipulation upon the life of my helpers in the name of Jesus.
9.  Lord Jesus, arise in all your power and destroy anything working against my favor in the name of Jesus.
Like Us 

No comments: